Responsible for the coordination and allocation of agency resources to effectively service client needs. Oversees the day-to-day agency performance and agency/client relationship on one or several accounts.
Lead and mentor the Account Management staff (Management Supervisors, Account Managers, Senior Account Executives and Account Executives). GAD develops, in partnership with cross-functional agency departments, overall marketing and communication program strategies.
Major Responsibilities / Principal Accountabilities:
- Forecasts revenues, agency direct costs and agency staffing needs to effectively service client accounts.
- Oversees the development of marketing and communication program strategies to effectively address client business needs.
- Oversees the development of tactical marketing and communication program actions to ensure that agreed upon strategies are being delivered.
- Conducts ongoing Account Management staff meetings to maintain awareness of program execution/implementation status.
- Maintains contact with client top management as well as senior marketing and communication management.
- Consults with senior agency management and GM and/or CEO on all functions of agency manpower on assigned accounts.
- Communicates major activities and plans to appropriate agency management and account group members.
- Works with account team to create an environment where account staff and support groups working on their line of businesses feel challenged, valued, and feel that they are dealt with in a fair and consistent manner.
- Maintains and supports all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
Qualifications / Specific Skill Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree minimum.
- At least 10 years experience in Account Management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of diversity of marketing and communication disciplines including advertising, direct marketing, promotion, events, interactive and database management/marketing.
- Personality traits and other normal requirements: Organized. Analytical. Persuasive. Inspirational. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Self-confident. Flexible yet takes and defends positions. Effective oral presenter. Clear, concise business writer. Good evaluator of marketing and communication solutions.
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.