We are seeking a Senior Level Graphic Designer with a minimum of 5Yrs experience in a Advertising, Design or Marketing capacity. The successful candidate shall be working closely with the Creative Director and team to create spectacular creative work on deadline.
Primary Function / Position Summary:
Help create multiple-media communications that will deliver client’s message in the most persuasive manner possible.
Major Responsibilities / Principal Accountabilities:
- Design layouts/finished work for Print ads, TV, Outdoor, Radio, Direct Mail, Collateral and/or Merchandising pieces
- Responsible for consistency of look across media from original concept through final release.
- Translate strategic direction (as outlined in a Creative Brief) into powerful advertising communications.
- Work as a team with Copywriter.
- Take creative direction and turn work around quickly to meet deadlines.
- Contribute to the new business activities of the agency.
- Recommend measures to improve work process methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Support/facilitate the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- May include other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Specific Skill Requirements:
- Must have strong conceptual ability.
- Must have strong Art Direction abilities across advertising disciplines.
- Critically acclaimed creative work
- Must have at least 3 years’ work experience including experience on global and local blue chip accounts
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Indesign, Illustrator, Photo Shop. MAC literacy is required.
- Thorough knowledge of above computer programs.
- Should have at least five years of design/art direction (college level).
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experience across disciplines preferred.
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.